Monday, June 15, 2020

Adeptus Titanicus (2018) Legio Krytos maniple

Okay, so I challenged myself to paint a whole project from start to finish during The Outbreak without straying in the process and behold! Here is my Adeptus Titanicus maniple, completed in about two months' worth of hobby time, although I have to say I didn't have as much spare time as many people seem to have had. I really like these models but it was quite a crunch to paint all that gold trim.

Upon finishing my models I noticed they need something to communicate their scale, which isn't present in the desert planet setting I use for my Epic games. All the old illustrations of titans has infantry swarming around their feet (how do they avoid getting stepped on??) so I put my resin printer to work and printed out some heresy era marines. The maniple is charging through a battle between the Iron Warriors and Imperial Fists, obviously not paying any attention to the insects but focusing on the enemy maniple ahead.  I also took advantage of the opportunity to do a "maniple tray" that'll double as a nice diorama in the display cabinet.



























2 comments:

  1. Stunning work and the display base really gives it the sense of scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous work. Reminds me of being a kid and seeing epic scale for the first time.

    ReplyDelete